Why Speakers Are Marketers First, and Speakers Second
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- Why Speakers are marketers first and speakers second
- How to try and test marketing strategies
- Grow Your Speaking Business Facebook Community. Get help on repurposing your content, ask questions, get ideas, get resources and tools and make lasting connections. See you over there! https://www.facebook.com/groups/GrowYourSpeakingBiz
- Charli Jane Speakers Club since 2005 - The club that gets you booked! 400-800 new speaking opportunities every single week! That's 5,200-10,400 opportunities every year! That's A LOT and there is something for everyone! The cart is currently closed but opens July 14-19, 2022 to new members. 6 days only! You can learn more and join our waitlist here to get an invite in your email https://charlijane.com/charli-jane-speakers-club/
- In my podcast, I told you I like to share a resource with my listeners in each podcast. I jotted down 50 speaking events that are accepting speaker proposals right now! Links included + a video tutorial on how to best use the list. Start submitting proposals today! https://charlijane.com/call-for-speakers/
There’s no question that, to build a successful speaking business, you have to have charisma, excellent delivery, and a way of connecting with and engaging audiences every time you step out on that stage.
However, while it’s vital to hone your speaking skills, they are, in a way, secondary to the ability to market yourself. Why? Because without effective marketing strategies, even the most talented speakers in the world would struggle to stay afloat in the competitive public speaking industry.
If you’re a little confused, stick with me, and I’ll explain why the success of your business depends on your marketing ability much more than your on-stage speaking talent.
Enjoy the Podcast and if you have time, I would LOVE and really appreciate a review, this will really help me out :)
Thank you so much!